The Studio Cap/ Pocket Combo Press is designed for the application of transfers to all types of headwear and small garments. The Studio Cap/ Pocket Combo Press combines a separate cap and two pocket heads that can each be interchanged in a matter of seconds, via two thumb screws, with electrical connections on a plug-in lead. This design innovation offers great versatility.
In addition, operators benefit from a Digital Controller for the accurate pre-selection of both time and temperature, user adjustable base platen to suit different styles of cap and garment, countdown digital timer to buzzer, illuminated on/ off switch, wide opening angle for ease of placement of hats/ garment and fingertip pressure control.
It’s lightweight, portable, simple to operate and requires minimum operating space, so is ideal for environments with limited working space, such as under a retail counter, at a trade show or event.
Compliance: Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled.
- 1 x Cap male mould: 15 cm x 8 cm (6 in x 3.14 in)
- 1 x Pocket table (Large): 15 cm x 9 cm (6 in x 3.6 in)
- Optional: 1 x Pocket table (small): 9 cm x 6.5 cm (3.5 in x 2.55 in)
- 12 months warranty on machine and element.
- Instruction manual including full operating and safety instructions, electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list.
- Service and spare part support.
We serve two cookies.
One is to assign your selections to your unique browsing session.
Two is to stop this pop-up from appearing on every single page.
No tracking - No analytics.